Love to travel? Enjoy playing cards? Interested in croquet? Want to get active? Meet more neighbors? Whether you’re new to the community or you’ve been here for years – it’s never too soon or too late to get involved with one or more of our social clubs and groups!
- Wexford 3D – This group is facilitated by Wexford owners and meets Mondays at 9 am in the Harbour Center. Topics are usually pulled from current news or an invited Wexford owner/ speaker.
- Book Club // This group of women meets on the second Tuesday of each month to discuss different viewpoints regarding the book selected for the month.
- Croquet // One of the hidden gems here at Wexford is our croquet lawn. We have an active group that plays Golf Croquet on Mondays, American six-wicket on Tuesdays and hosts monthly Wine & Wickets. Contact Harvey Geiger or Jan Jones to learn more.
- Wexford Event & Travel Club (ETC) // Wexford ETC is an active group of members whose goal is to get to know one another better and explore social opportunities outside of the Plantation. They host social, local, regional & national/international trips.
- Ladies Bridge // This group meets Wednesdays at 1 pm in the Clubhouse and is open to all levels of players. They play the Chicago Bridge format.
- Mahjong // This group meets Mondays at 7 pm in the Harbour Center and Fridays at 1 pm in the Waterford Room.
- Wexford Cares- Neighbors Helping Neighbors // This group of volunteers assist their neighbors in times of need by providing or picking-up meals and more!
- Wexford Wellness // The mission of this group is to promote health through exercise, education and nutrition. Yoga is offered weekly. Special events and guest speakers are offered monthly.
- Wexford Women’s Golf Association (WWGA) // There is an active group of female golfers within Wexford! The association has a group of ladies for 18 holes and 9 holes. Ladies Day is Thursdays and Ladies Guest Day is the first Thursday of the month.
For more information, visit www.wexfordplantation.com or contact Member Services at (843) 686-8810.