With the professional golf season officially underway, it only seems appropriate to highlight our golf course. The original 18-hole Wexford Course opened in 1983. Following an extensive renovation, led by legendary golfer and respected golf course designer Arnold Palmer, Wexford unveiled its remarkable Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course in 2011. After the renovation, each hole on the par-72 course retained a distinctive and timeless look, while adding numerous risk and reward challenges that require thought, imagination and a well-honed short game. Take the Course Tour, view our Score Card and Meet our Pros.
- Home of the 2017 USGA Senior Open Qualifier
- South Carolina’s Top 50 Golf Courses (2016) – SC Golf Course Ratings Panel
- Rated one of the Top 100 Residential Golf Courses for the past four consecutive years in the U.S. in Golfweek’s Ultimate Guide to Golf Course Living & Great Escapes
- Voted “Best Golf Course” in the 2013 & 2015 Island Packet Readers’ Choice Awards
- Holes 9, 15, 17 & 18 recognized as “Best 18 Holes of Golf on Hilton Head” in the 2016 Island Packet Reader Survey